Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Project 5b: Proportion Study


I tried to find enough pictures of seasons and such to do this project, but that became too stressful and time consuming, so I looked at it again and decided to take a different tack. The point of this, from my interpretation, was to get people to look at things in a certain order or pattern, using scale, color, and so on. I decided to use pictures of my youngest daughter, since i have many good ones, and I put them into a page. I put her name in large, fancy letters to draw attention and let people know what the point of this page is, and then placced the ,larger, busier image at the top all the way across to pull the eye upward. Then I used a smaller picture with bright colors to draw the viewer to the right, and a cute, but more muted tone image below it. The introductory words beside her name are less important, but including them gives a polished feel to it, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment