Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shots - Studies on lemonade



I took several shots of this lemonade container and spilled lemonade mix. I decided the container worked better by itself than on the silver bowl I also tried. Both images were synnetrical, but the silver distracted from the lemonade container. The two views below are of the spilled lemonade from the side and open end of the container. I cropped out the background as much as possible, trying to focus on the lemonade. I used purple construction paper to spill the light yellow lemonade on to take advantaqge of the natural contrast of these two opposing hues. It probably would have been even more effective with purple blocking off the background as well. The asymmetry of the container across from the spilled lemonade is plain.



No comments:

Post a Comment